- ATE Training and Services Pte Ltd (AETTS) regard the lawful and correct treatment of personal information as important to our successful operations and to the maintenance of confidence of those with whom we deal.
- AETTS recognises the obligations under the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (PDPA), which include the collection, use and disclosure of personal data for the purpose for which an individual has given consent to.
- 3rd party vendor remarketing tracking cookies (like the Google Adwords tracking cookie) are used by AETTS. Remarketing through the use remarketing tracking cookies or pixels enables us to show ads across the internet to you after you have visited our website.
- The third-party vendors, such as Google and Facebook, whose services we use, will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our services to those who have shown interest in our services.
- AETTS recognises the impact of our business operations and activities on the environment. We also recognise the threat of climate change to prosperity, social justice and quality of life. We are therefore committed to managing and minimising our environmental impact.